Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Voicelive Play - repeat effects on "HIT" mode?

Hi guys,

Quick question. If I have a preset where I constantly use the doubling effect, in this case set to "1 voice tight" but then, on the chorus, when I press HIT, aside from other effects, I'd like to change the doubling effect to go from 1 voice tight to say, 3 voices loose and maybe vary the levels. Is there a way of doing this?

Leovan83 Contributor - Level 2 2 weeks ago

2 weeks ago

Voicelive Play - repeat effects on "HIT" mode?

Hi guys,

Quick question. If I have a preset where I constantly use the doubling effect, in this case set to "1 voice tight" but then, on the chorus, when I press HIT, aside from other effects, I'd like to change the doubling effect to go from 1 voice tight to say, 3 voices loose and maybe vary the levels. Is there a way of doing this?

Triber Moderator

Re: Voicelive Play - repeat effects on "HIT" mode?

Hey @Leovan83,
The "Hit" button on VoiceLive Play can only affect the on/off status of an effect.  So you unfortunately cannot use the "Hit" footswitch to change the style of the doubling effect - to do this I would suggest duplicating your preset and storing them next to each other so that you have neighbouring presets that are the same for everything except change the doubling style and levels.  Cheers!

Spencer Larsen - Testing Engineer @ TC Helicon, MUSIC Tribe. Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.