Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Volume mix on Presets for Voicesupport & Perform V series

We have Doubling Presets available in VoiceSupport2 which create voices an octave above and below. But you can only select maximum volume of the transposed voice to be ~ same as the input voice. Can you increase the sensitivity of the mix selector (center knob on the Perform V_ series) so the transposed voice can be set 100% and you cannot hear the primary voice? This would give us a pure "transposer", excellent for reaching those very high highs and low lows.

This idea was based up on suggestion from user Zane Kingi in this post
Daniel Graves -- Los Angeles -- danielgraves.la@gmail.com ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
DannyG Contributor - Level 2 2018-02-02

2018-02-02

Volume mix on Presets for Voicesupport & Perform V series

We have Doubling Presets available in VoiceSupport2 which create voices an octave above and below. But you can only select maximum volume of the transposed voice to be ~ same as the input voice. Can you increase the sensitivity of the mix selector (center knob on the Perform V_ series) so the transposed voice can be set 100% and you cannot hear the primary voice? This would give us a pure "transposer", excellent for reaching those very high highs and low lows.

This idea was based up on suggestion from user Zane Kingi in this post

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Solution Leader

Re: Volume mix on Presets for Voicesupport & Perform V series

Heya Daniel,

Hmm. I think we'd have to create a preset that has the lead voice muted for that particular product. We wouldn't be able to have it turn the lead off at 100% level for the effect because the underlying effect doesn't work that way.

Check the HardTune presets and see if there's an octave up shift preset available. That would take over the lead voice completely with the octave. I just can't remember offhand if there is one.
Cheers, Craig Brand Solutions Leader - Broadcast & Streaming
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Volume mix on Presets for Voicesupport & Perform V series

Craig Fraser;140848 wrote:
Heya Daniel,

Hmm. I think we'd have to create a preset that has the lead voice muted for that particular product. We wouldn't be able to have it turn the lead off at 100% level for the effect because the underlying effect doesn't work that way.

Check the HardTune presets and see if there's an octave up shift preset available. That would take over the lead voice completely with the octave. I just can't remember offhand if there is one.

There is no Hardtune 1 Octave Down or Up. Can you create those and add it to the Cloud library of Voicesupport2? If you can't turn off the original input voice, can you set it to be 1% of the mix and the Octave Down/Up 99% of the mix?
Daniel Graves -- Los Angeles -- danielgraves.la@gmail.com ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤