Super Contributor - Level 2

Website Sucks

Further in the never ending series of "This Website sucks..."

"Update"  only displays same page repeatedly.Page two is the same as page 1,as is page 650...

Support seems to consist of repeatedly moaning on the forum until a mod takes pity on you enough to talk to someone in the bowels of the company who will begrudgingly decide to tell you "yeah, send it somewhere to get it fixed..."

"But we're number 1.!!!" Yeah right Uli. You keep telling yourself that.

*the "update" thing may only be if your not logged in. I try not to log in...It makes me feel dirty.

PetGerbil Super Contributor - Level 2 2019-10-26

2019-10-26

Website Sucks

Further in the never ending series of "This Website sucks..."

"Update"  only displays same page repeatedly.Page two is the same as page 1,as is page 650...

Support seems to consist of repeatedly moaning on the forum until a mod takes pity on you enough to talk to someone in the bowels of the company who will begrudgingly decide to tell you "yeah, send it somewhere to get it fixed..."

"But we're number 1.!!!" Yeah right Uli. You keep telling yourself that.

*the "update" thing may only be if your not logged in. I try not to log in...It makes me feel dirty.

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Website Sucks

Hey Per @PetGerbil,

I'm getting the same thing and it is throwing a page full of errors occasionally. I reported late yesterday when I discovered it. Unfortunately it is now the weekend and it may be Monday before it can get fixed. Be assured you are not the only one feeling the pain 

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Highlighted
Super Contributor - Level 2

Re: Website Sucks

You have my sympathies Paul. I don't have to deal with the suck-age every day. Smiley Happy

P'raps Uli might consider diverting some of his "must recruit every Synth engineer in the world, to appeal to the 0.1% of musicians in the world who are interested in altering ADSR envelopes" funds to i dunno, maybe the only point of contact and support for his existing customers ? (or ex-customers in my case Smiley Tongue)

You and the other mod's are doing a sterling job... If only Uli would listen...(Is Behringers logo still "We listen?" Smiley Tongue)