Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

ditto x4 won't get to reboot mode

Hello, I have read a lot of the threads here to do an update for the ditto x4 firmware but i can't even get that far.
When I follow the instructions to make my x4 recognizable the loop 1 led turns off and the other 3 LEDs stay on,(their color is like half yellow half orange) and i can not get any further. The only other things I can do is if I hold down the Loop 2 or stop switch then the loop 1 LED turns red or if I hold down the fx switch the fx LED goes off and the other 3 stay half orange and half green. Any help would be great. thanks
Tags (1)
JoelBo Contributor - Level 1 2019-01-07

2019-01-07

ditto x4 won't get to reboot mode

Hello, I have read a lot of the threads here to do an update for the ditto x4 firmware but i can't even get that far.
When I follow the instructions to make my x4 recognizable the loop 1 led turns off and the other 3 LEDs stay on,(their color is like half yellow half orange) and i can not get any further. The only other things I can do is if I hold down the Loop 2 or stop switch then the loop 1 LED turns red or if I hold down the fx switch the fx LED goes off and the other 3 stay half orange and half green. Any help would be great. thanks

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Triber Moderator

Re: ditto x4 won't get to reboot mode

Hi Joel,

please get in touch with our tech support regarding this matter:

http://forum.tcelectronic.com/topic/1089/tech-problems-please-email-tc-support/

It sounds like your SD memory card might be broken if the unit won't boot anymore. our support colleagues will advice you on how to get your unit fixed.

Best regards,

Mike
TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: ditto x4 won't get to reboot mode

If your X4 is out of warranty then see this post for a free DIY solution: http://forum.tcelectronic.com/topic/24716/debugging-a-bricked-ditto-x4/