Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

how to navigate this forum

ok, newbie here

I've seen quite a few forums in my time but how on earth do you navigate this one?? it all seems so random and completely disorganised. I want to post a question regarding a TC play acoustic pedal - I've put it in Live Performances for now but I can only see my post in isolation - how can you see an index of active threads?

steevo65 Contributor - Level 2 05-15-2019

05-15-2019

how to navigate this forum

ok, newbie here

I've seen quite a few forums in my time but how on earth do you navigate this one?? it all seems so random and completely disorganised. I want to post a question regarding a TC play acoustic pedal - I've put it in Live Performances for now but I can only see my post in isolation - how can you see an index of active threads?

• 0 Kudos
  • 15 Replies
Valued Contributor - Level 1

Re: how to navigate this forum

Unfortunately I can't help you with TC-products, and I doubt you'll get much help here either. As a user of products from several MusicGroup-brands I can no longer recommend this website for information. It's a virtual black hole. Users are better off looking for information in relevant Facebook-groups and similar, and that speaks volumes considering how bad FB-groups are for sharing and retaining information over time. We users have been told this site will get better, but months are passing and nothing happens, at least nothing noticeable. A decent knowledge-base with discussion and user contributions is key to any good product-support in our time and age. How MG management, or may bey should be titled chiefs in this tribal mess, could let things get this bad is beyond me. 

Contributor - Level 2

cheers, thought it was just me

pretty shocking considering the combined customer base of all these brands...

Triber Moderator

Hi Steevo,

the post would fit better in  "Musicians - Vocal products" which is the home for all things Tc helicon:

https://community.musictribe.com/t5/Vocal/bd-p/tribe-vocal

here you can also see a history of other related posts.  

The web team is working on a design update from what i have heard that should also bring brand specific access features, so it will be easier to navigate and find relvant content.

cheers,

Mike

TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Contributor - Level 2

thanks Mike

a couple of observations from a newbie - the landing site is way too busy. So much going on and no clear path to follow.

If I go 'ask the community'>'musician' it takes me straight to me writing a new message - I can't see any other posts and feels completely isolated. I don't think I would have ever found the group you have provided me a link too

but thanks, now I can start engaging with the community

best

steve

Super Contributor - Level 2

"The web team is working on a design update from what i have heard that should also bring brand specific access features, so it will be easier to navigate and find relvant content."

@TC-Mike 

This is VERY welcome news, hope it really happens! 

@GaryHiggins wrote:

"The web team is working on a design update from what i have heard that should also bring brand specific access features, so it will be easier to navigate and find relvant content."

@TC-Mike 

This is VERY welcome news, hope it really happens! 

@GaryHiggins 

The brand and product based navigation seems to have appeared. Sadly it hasn't inherited any existing threads yet. 

Contributor - Level 3

And is completely screwed up anyway using Chrome. Had to go to Firefox in order to be able to access the Forums at all in any guise.

@RichardYClark wrote:

And is completely screwed up anyway using Chrome. Had to go to Firefox in order to be able to access the Forums at all in any guise.

Yes I had to clear Chrome's cache to get the the modified pages to display correctly. Where did they get their web design team? 

Volunteer Moderator

Yeah, I had to clear my cache in Chome to make any sense of the forum as well. That was a real mess.

Hey Gary @GaryHiggins, where are you seeing the product sections? All I see are the gobbly-gook "tribes" (that are completely useless). I always go to the Community, Updates.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator