Contributor - Level 2

issue with EP4000 not working

Malfunctioning ep4000 requires service. Need advice on procedure to get amp repaired. Behringer repair shop?
AnthonyFloyd Contributor - Level 2 11-16-2018

11-16-2018

issue with EP4000 not working

Malfunctioning ep4000 requires service. Need advice on procedure to get amp repaired. Behringer repair shop?

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Volunteer Moderator

Re: issue with EP4000 not working

Hi Anthony,

I would suggest contacting CARE (info in my signature below).
Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator
Contributor - Level 2

Paul Vannatto;155276 wrote:
Hi Anthony,

I would suggest contacting CARE (info in my signature below).

Thank you for your time. Purchased the XR18 and having a blast. Nothing but happy .
Ep4000 drives my 2/ 18" subs, bridge mode into 4 ohms. Its paid its dues and i will purchase another EP4000 to take its place. Getting it repaired as a back up good idea.

Paul,
do you like the setup of the EP4000 in bridge mode driving 2 / 18" rated at 1250 Wrms each @4 ohms
Volunteer Moderator

Anthony Floyd;155293 wrote:
Thank you for your time. Purchased the XR18 and having a blast. Nothing but happy .

Great to hear that you are happy with it Anthony.

Ep4000 drives my 2/ 18" subs, bridge mode into 4 ohms. Its paid its dues and i will purchase another EP4000 to take its place. Getting it repaired as a back up good idea.

Very interesting to know. I was actually looking at the EP4000 yesterday for the youth group setup. They are using the XR18 and just got a used passive sub. I loaned them one of my Carvin amps and was looking to see what I could get them (since Carvin quit making their speakers and amps).
Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator