Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

live vocal pedal for me. voicelive 2??

Hey, I am also considering buying one of these for use in a live setting. I would probably want to change keys either by inputing midi notes or a cc message. Is the voicelive 2 capable of non-standard/custom scales? Would I be stuck using chromatic mode? I want to be able to set an Ethiopian scale or a Japanese scale for example which I could customize. I can't seem to find this information on your site. Is this the sort of product I should get or do you have other options for subtle pitch correction?

Tristan Herbold
Tags (2)
tristone Contributor - Level 1 2020-05-20

2020-05-20

live vocal pedal for me. voicelive 2??

Hey, I am also considering buying one of these for use in a live setting. I would probably want to change keys either by inputing midi notes or a cc message. Is the voicelive 2 capable of non-standard/custom scales? Would I be stuck using chromatic mode? I want to be able to set an Ethiopian scale or a Japanese scale for example which I could customize. I can't seem to find this information on your site. Is this the sort of product I should get or do you have other options for subtle pitch correction?

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies