TC-Mike Triber Moderator 2010-04-13

2010-04-13

new Patches

Hi guys,

i uploaded 18 new Presets to our preset vault.

http://www.tcelectronic.com/g-major2presetvault.asp

enjoy,

Mike

  • 0 Kudos
  • 30 Replies
  • Reply
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: new Patches

blksolo wrote:


I can go to the Line 6 website and there are more than 60,000 patches for the X3 Live. Now before everyone flames me I know that 99 percent of those 60,000 are crap,that leaves 1 percent of those patches useable. Thats still 600 patches!!!



. . . and how long will it take for you to find these elusive, '600 good' patches in the haystack of 60,000?

Hint: You can roll your own from scratch on a TC GM2 a lot quicker - my 2 cents.

Tonnage should never be confused with quality. I'll take 18 good patches over looking for 1 good one in a pile of 60k any day.
PowerCore Firewire - sw ver 4.3.3 - NonLin 2 - Master X5 - Virus basic - Logic 7.2.3 & 8.0.2 - MAC PRO dual quad core 2.8ghz - 10 gigs ram - OS 10.6.8 G Major 2
Contributor - Level 2

Re: new Patches

I'm very new to patch making and I'd love to have someone professionally make a patch that I suggest- smile
Contributor - Level 2

Re: new Patches

Hi there!

What has happened to that page? Is there any mp3 examples of that? Thanks in advance.
Contributor - Level 1

Re: new Patches

Thanks all you who have replied to this post, its been great to know that we have got very informative details for you once again thanks.....
Ref: Linear Displacement Transmitter
--------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.jupiterelectronics.com]linear displacement transmitter[/url]
Contributor - Level 1

Re: new Patches

Thanks for sharing!It is very useful!
Contributor - Level 1

Re: new Patches

Mike,
I may be missing something, but has the user-created patch vault been removed from the website? The link now takes us to the .zip file for the preset vault, but nothing for the previous patches users had submitted. Thanks for keeping this site up-to-date BTW.
Contributor - Level 2

Re: new Patches

how do we move these presets to our GM2? I can get it recognized, i just do not know how to move it to the gm2
Contributor - Level 1

Re: new Patches

barrychapman,

you're not the only one trying to figure this out with trying to load a PRS file. You have to click the GUITAR PROCESSOR graphic in the upper right hand corner. I know, it's bizare. Maybe some kind of German humor.

ref: http://forum.tcelectronic.com/topic/6484/help-with-file-prs-preset/
Contributor - Level 2

Re: new Patches

Guys I just received my G Major 2 and it is a V 1.3 R244 Firmware I realize this is the latest firmware but I'm looking for the G Major 2 EDITOR software. The site says don't download the Editor if you have Version 1.3 so what am I supposed to do to Edit the patches in my G Major 2 (other than manually). I would think the Editor software would enable editing patches and downloading and uploading (or saving patches for upload) and allow me to download and tryout some of the patches you fellas are uploading to the patch vault. Please Help! Thanks.
Contributor - Level 2

Re: new Patches

Dellerbe,
I'm pretty sure they mean don't update the firmware of the G-Major. Patches should be more than ok.
Cannot for the life of me see why users with a newer G-Major shouldn't be able to use the editor at all. Smiley Very Happy

' Important! If your unit it running version 1.3 do not load this version. '

Actually, it's pretty well explained in the user guide:
http://www.tcelectronic.com/media/659876/vyzor-g-major-2-quick-start-guide.pdf