Contributor - Level 2

transfer user tone prints from win app to android phone

I have not found a way to copy User tone prints from my desktop app to my mobile app. how can I do this?

I like to create my user tone prints on my desktop because is easier to edit there. But I want to be able to sync those to my mobile device to use in rehearsal and gigs. How can we sync these between devices?

Or why can't we load a tone print from the pedal to the app?

wannaknow Contributor - Level 2 2019-08-24

2019-08-24

transfer user tone prints from win app to android phone

I have not found a way to copy User tone prints from my desktop app to my mobile app. how can I do this?

I like to create my user tone prints on my desktop because is easier to edit there. But I want to be able to sync those to my mobile device to use in rehearsal and gigs. How can we sync these between devices?

Or why can't we load a tone print from the pedal to the app?

• 0 Kudos
  • 5 Replies
Contributor - Level 2

Re: transfer user tone prints from win app to android phone

As previously suggested, if we could load a user.preset from the pedal to the app, then we could: 1) build a preset in the desktop app 2) save it to the pedal 3) pull the preset from the pedal using the mobile app 4) save it on the mobile app Or the other way. Tweak a preset on the mobile app and back it up on the desktop app. I wanna know if there is already a way to do this. Please. Thanks
Contributor - Level 2

forgot to select email reply
Highlighted
Regular Contributor - Level 3

As far as I know, not yet. 

Contributor - Level 2

thanks for your response. I was really hoping that there was a simple way to do this. Seems like an obvious useful feature, I'm very surprised it's not part of the standard feature set. Having the mobile app is handy for loading presets but not so easy to use when building them. Can tweak much more precisely with a mouse pointer than fat fingers. I hope this feature is on their radar. Thanks again,
Triber Moderator

Cross-platform exchange of user toneprints between apps  is not available yet. Once the toneprint app gets an account system, this will be possible among other great features like sharing Toneprints with other users etc. 

Best regards,

Mike

TC Mike | Triber Moderator, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs