Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

vl3x ver 2.2 build 366 looper glitch

I receiently started to use the looper function in vl3x ver 2.2 build 366.  I had previously used it in the original version (first firmware in Voicesupport 2).  I had no problems with this version.  This issue is (it happened twice, never the same day) after leaving the looper function then going to the guitar function, illuminated red, the looper would play randomly.  To the best of my knowledge I did not touch the unit and the looper play was after I had played the guitar for a bit.  This could be a hardware issue, but my guess it is not.  Is there a prefered version to use?  Thank you in advance.

Jeffrey A Reed
jare11234 Contributor - Level 1 2020-05-19

2020-05-19

vl3x ver 2.2 build 366 looper glitch

I receiently started to use the looper function in vl3x ver 2.2 build 366.  I had previously used it in the original version (first firmware in Voicesupport 2).  I had no problems with this version.  This issue is (it happened twice, never the same day) after leaving the looper function then going to the guitar function, illuminated red, the looper would play randomly.  To the best of my knowledge I did not touch the unit and the looper play was after I had played the guitar for a bit.  This could be a hardware issue, but my guess it is not.  Is there a prefered version to use?  Thank you in advance.

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies