Community Manager

30 Years of Behringer

We’re celebrating Behringer’s 30th anniversary and we’re donating 1000 synthesizers for the kids. Watch the video to know more details.

Special thanks to our Friends and Tribers for their heartfelt messages.

Jen Tan | Community Manager, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Tags (1)
JenTan Community Manager 2019-11-30

2019-11-30

30 Years of Behringer

We’re celebrating Behringer’s 30th anniversary and we’re donating 1000 synthesizers for the kids. Watch the video to know more details.

Special thanks to our Friends and Tribers for their heartfelt messages.

• 3 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Contributor - Level 3

Re: 30 Years of Behringer

Congratulations Behringer, I can't think of any recommendations myself, but I'm sure this will help create some amazing musicians! Happy Birthday!

Contributor - Level 1

Re: 30 Years of Behringer

Congratulations! What a wonderful plan to give synths to those who will benefit most! With all my enthousiasm I would like to nominate Stichting ToekomstMuziek form Amsterdam, Holland. They do for years already the most beatiful work in Amsterdam. They take kids that are strugling with school, or other socio economic problems, and help them produce music in their small studio, and by building that connection, help them with school and or work. If there is any place in Holland where musical instruments are put to good use in order make a better future for kids, it is there! Please check them out: www.toekomst-muziek.nl. If you need any more information, please do not hesitate to contact me!