2019-10-31

• 4 Kudos
  • 23 Replies
Volunteer Moderator

Re: 30 years in the making - 4

@GaryHiggins wrote:

built in dante? 

Where are you seeing this Gary?

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Super Contributor - Level 2

i hope 96 khz !!

Rising Star - Level 3

@Paul_Vannatto , Right below the AES50C icon, it looks like it says "Dante".  To the right of the highlighted "Wing Live" icon.  

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Rising Star - Level 3

@GabrieleGioli wrote:

i hope 96 khz !!

Isn't AES50 on 24 channels @ 96khz?   Maybe that's why there's 3x AES50 ports? 

I love guessing games. 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Valued Contributor - Level 2

@Paul_Vannatto Hey Paul it was in outjet's post, the attached picture at the top, think post 7 on page 1. I just magnified it a bit to read the tabs-of course still totally guessing, but Dante, 3 aes50 etc etc kinda looking like a mixer of some sort...

Volunteer Moderator

Thanks @KenMitchell and @GaryHiggins. I can see now how you could interpret it that way. Hmmm..

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Valued Contributor - Level 2

@Paul_Vannatto and you probably know but can't say right? ....or are you guessing too? I'm sort of hoping it IS a new breed of mixer, next gen X48 or...when that day happens it will be indeed exciting! I will probably become poorer on that day and kicked out of the house

I still have a well functioning DDX32 with 2 16 ch adat cards in. I use it at home once in a blue moon. I have paid my Behringer dues blindly...but happily!

Rising Star - Level 3

@GaryHiggins 

I can't speak for @Paul_Vannatto , but I have no advance knowledge of any products.  I've just seen enough products that I've learned to be fairly observant.   There's certainly some indication of a control surface in the first video with the side shot of a rather thin unit as well as the finger sliding down the surface in the third video.  The name "WING" makes me think of a fader wing so I'm leaning towards a touchscreen version of the X-Touch or a modular mixing system with an optional touchscreen controller.  Some of the shots in the fourth video remind me of a Slate Digital Raven. Whatever it is I hope it has a highly customizable UI. 

Ken

Highlighted
Super Contributor - Level 2

So .. and Wing line = HypeMacline .. ??? 

Rising Star - Level 3

@GabrieleGioli 

I can't really tell if that icon says WING "Live" or WING "Line" but the symbol sort of looks like an audio deck a la X-Live card.   The "CRD 10", "CRD 11", etc clearly shows Card I/O but the "Wave Designer" throws me off a bit.  Maybe loadable VST plugins?  Oh, now that would make me poorer for sure. 

As it is I'll be going to shop this weekend for a more comfortable couch since that's likely where I'll be sleeping if I buy one of these. 

Ken