Community Manager

30 years in the making - 4

Rovi Mortell | Triber, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Valued Contributor - Level 2

Re: 30 years in the making - 4

OK I'll finally bite, what is WING a new mixer to get worked up about...or a synth...what

Super Contributor - Level 2

I wouldn't hold your breath, This web-site was 35 years in the making,and look how well thats going down.

"hey kids, with 35 years of constant web development,refining and tweaking of the whole internet user experience. We can finally announce....We chucked that all away and left you with this....erm....thing. Enjoy!"

Perhaps Uli's been kidnapped and left us with his evil twin ? Intent on destroying his business...

Just dont say it's Comebersome (but spelled correctly)  LOL **bleep**bersome indeed! But if you have need of some some good back support info its right here in the forum unhindered

Super Contributor - Level 2

Back support is the only support supported by support on this website. Am i right? eh?, eh? am i right?

Smiley Very Happy

Also,wtf is "News Feed is a feature of the social network Facebook. The web feed is the primary system through which users are exposed to content posted on the network."

Album Essex analyze Scunthorpe Arsenal... (Just testing. Smiley Happy  )

Rising Star - Level 1

Looks like the x32 replacement to me. Fancy OLED screen, 8 more channels, 3 AES50 ports, Built in WING live (X-live), HyperMAC?, Pop Groups?

An X-Touch with touchscreen?  So we can re-arrange/customize the faders a la Mixing Station Pro? 

Or is it just an App update? 

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Contributor - Level 1

It is clearly not a synth @GaryHiggins  and clearly not an app update @KenMitchell 

Screen Shot 2019-10-31 at 4.57.42 PM.png

Yes from that shot it has the looks of a mixer of some sort! aes50c is interesting-a third port, wonder if it's redundant or a true 3rd way to rout 48 ch's. Wing live? like X-Live? A combination of multiple mixers platforms...Dante and stage con? That all sounds like new stagebox and advanced networking options, built in dante? Hmmm. I'm thinking I need a few of theseSmiley Happy

Contributor - Level 2

can you tell us when you reveal the whole story?....