Community Manager

Get Ready For the Big Reveal

received_3080202732049646.jpeg

Rovi Mortell | Triber, Music Tribe Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Valued Contributor - Level 2

Re: Get Ready For the Big Reveal

That would be Sunday (US)

12 noon Eastern

11am Central

10am Mountain

9am Pacific

I think...but who's checking  Looking forward!

Volunteer Moderator

Hey Gary @GaryHiggins , the earth turns the other way around. Germany gets the sun before we do. So it would mean midnight (12:00 am Monday) Eastern time, 1:00 am Central, etc.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!

I've always been back asswards! 

I might have to curb my enthusiasm till Monday!

Volunteer Moderator

@GaryHiggins wrote:

I've always been back asswards! 

Well at least you're not like a fearless leader we both know who thinks the sun revolves around him 

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!

With any luck that sun is setting

Regular Contributor - Level 1

Spoiler
Spoiler
So is it out yet?
Volunteer Moderator

@presly wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler
So is it out yet?

One more sleep and you will find out 

Contributor - Level 2

Hi Paul. Announcement is 6pm or 18:00 German time meaning Gary's correct. 

I'm guessing those times in the US mean a lot of church techs going to be listening to something other than their pastor's sermon. 

Volunteer Moderator

@Jonholtuk wrote:

Hi Paul. Announcement is 6pm or 18:00 German time meaning Gary's correct. 

Oops. You and Gary are correct. I deal with timezones all day as part of my job - and I got it bass ackwards. 

I'm guessing those times in the US mean a lot of church techs going to be listening to something other than their pastor's sermon. 

Back in my college days I did sound at a Southern Baptist church in Texas that adjusted their service time according to when the Dallas Cowboys played. Maybe they should do the same for this