Gold Series Monitors - approved by legendary producer Mike Dean (Kanye, Beyoncé, Madonna)
Triber

Gold Series Monitors - approved by legendary producer Mike Dean (Kanye, Beyoncé, Madonna)

"These tannoy gold 8s are so much like my big boys from 1990 that I mix on. Same tannoy tone. True sound.”

Legendary producer Mike Dean gives the new Tannoy Gold series monitors the gold seal of approval.

Mike Dean is arguably one of the greatest producers of our time. As producer and music engineer he has a long list of credits, which include work on three Grammy-winning Kanye West albums and most of Travis Scott’s body of work, in addition to production and writing credits on albums by Beyoncé, Justin Beiber and Madonna.

Tannoy - The Voice Of The Artist

To find out more about Tannoy please visit: www.tannoy.com

#tannoyspeakers #tannoygold #hiend #audiopro #music #audiophile #audio #studiomonitors #loudspeakers #dj #hometheaterdesign #masteringengineering #musicproducer #soundengineer #studiorecording #speaker #musicstudiosMike Dean Golds.png

Paul O'Farrell-Stevens | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Paulo1 Triber 2020-01-17

2020-01-17

"These tannoy gold 8s are so much like my big boys from 1990 that I mix on. Same tannoy tone. True sound.”

Legendary producer Mike Dean gives the new Tannoy Gold series monitors the gold seal of approval.

Mike Dean is arguably one of the greatest producers of our time. As producer and music engineer he has a long list of credits, which include work on three Grammy-winning Kanye West albums and most of Travis Scott’s body of work, in addition to production and writing credits on albums by Beyoncé, Justin Beiber and Madonna.

Tannoy - The Voice Of The Artist

To find out more about Tannoy please visit: www.tannoy.com

#tannoyspeakers #tannoygold #hiend #audiopro #music #audiophile #audio #studiomonitors #loudspeakers #dj #hometheaterdesign #masteringengineering #musicproducer #soundengineer #studiorecording #speaker #musicstudiosMike Dean Golds.png

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies