Highlighted
Triber

Mercedes Me Store Hong Kong Powered by Tannoy Audio Solutions

Mercedes Me Store Hong Kong

Mercedes-Benz created a brand new retail and dining concept in the heart of Hong Kong's Central district. A lifestyle extension from Mercedes-Benz, offering a combination of vehicle presentations, culinary experiences, events and consultation whilst engaging in cars, motor racing, design, art and fashion.

Sound is delivered by Tannoy OCV8 pendant speakers, CMS1201 subwoofers and CMS803DC ceiling speakers. Power is provided by brand partner Lab.gruppen C Series amplifiers.

There really is no substitute for Tannoy. Trusted by music creatives around the world, installed in the world's best venues and locations, perfect for listening at home.

Tannoy - The Voice Of The Artist

Find out more: www.tannoy.com
Image credit: Mercedes Me
#greatesthits #tannoy #hifi #proaudio #music #audiophile #audio #studiomonitors #loudspeakers #dj #hometheater #masteringengineer #musicproducer #soundengineer #recordingstudio #speakers #musicstudio #mehongkong #mercedes #labgruppen #formula1Mercedes Me.jpg
Paul O'Farrell-Stevens | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Paulo1 Triber 2020-02-11

2020-02-11

Mercedes Me Store Hong Kong Powered by Tannoy Audio Solutions

Mercedes Me Store Hong Kong

Mercedes-Benz created a brand new retail and dining concept in the heart of Hong Kong's Central district. A lifestyle extension from Mercedes-Benz, offering a combination of vehicle presentations, culinary experiences, events and consultation whilst engaging in cars, motor racing, design, art and fashion.

Sound is delivered by Tannoy OCV8 pendant speakers, CMS1201 subwoofers and CMS803DC ceiling speakers. Power is provided by brand partner Lab.gruppen C Series amplifiers.

There really is no substitute for Tannoy. Trusted by music creatives around the world, installed in the world's best venues and locations, perfect for listening at home.

Tannoy - The Voice Of The Artist

Find out more: www.tannoy.com
Image credit: Mercedes Me
#greatesthits #tannoy #hifi #proaudio #music #audiophile #audio #studiomonitors #loudspeakers #dj #hometheater #masteringengineer #musicproducer #soundengineer #recordingstudio #speakers #musicstudio #mehongkong #mercedes #labgruppen #formula1Mercedes Me.jpg

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies