Today, we’re rolling out more updates and fixes to the Music Tribe Website this Monday June 17, 2019. Check them out below.
A Moderator Link has been added in the Discover menu
Moderators can now access the “Moderator” page via the Discover menu in the header.
Closed Customer Tribes now open
Users can now post in previously closed Customer Tribes.
Support Page brand links updated
Previously broken links to brand-specific support pages have been updated.
Learn Page updated
Tabs have now been added to the Learn landing page.
- View counter is now working properly
- Clicking on “Participated Post” or “My Posts” when not logged in will now request for a user’s log in
- Several layout fixes
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
- TC Electronic announces Finalizer Mastering Softwa...
- Lab Gruppen Introduces the CA Series
- Introducing: GuitarRack for iOS from TC Helicon!
- COLLECTIVE GAINS: Frogs On Tour
- Music Tribe Website 2.5 Release Notes
- Music Tribe Website 2.4 Release Notes
- Supplier Day
- Music Tribe 2.3 Release Notes
- Introducing Go Guitar Pro!
- Music Tribe 2.2 Release Notes