Music Tribe 2.3 Release Notes

Community Manager

Hi everybody!

Today, we’re rolling out more updates and fixes to the Music Tribe Website this Monday June 17, 2019. Check them out below.

Updates

A Moderator Link has been added in the Discover menu 

Moderators can now access the “Moderator” page via the Discover menu in the header.

Closed Customer Tribes now open 

Users can now post in previously closed Customer Tribes.

Support Page brand links updated

Previously broken links to brand-specific support pages have been updated.

Learn Page updated

Tabs have now been added to the Learn landing page.

Bug Fixes

Customer Tribe

• View counter is now working properly
  • Clicking on “Participated Post” or “My Posts” when not logged in will now request for a user’s log in

News Page

• Several layout fixes
5 Comments
Super Contributor - Level 2

Smiley Indifferent

Hey everyone! The view counter is now working !!

everyone ?...hello?...oh that's right,everyones gone...

Triber Moderator

Thx for the infos Kevin.

it is now also possible to attach .PDF files to posts.

Any chance to try a beta version, so you can get feedback prior to rolling out the updates? 

I really miss the subtribes in the "musician" tribe, which is now a big pile with everything from Tannoy speakers, to mixers , synthesizers, etc all across the different brands , which makes it hard for our users  discover content. i can work around with the search function (which works quite good) and partly also tags, but new users might get frustrated . IMO we should expand  view filter to restrict the content either by brand (without being redirected to the brand tribes) or product type  . the current view filter options   "my posts, post i participated " don't really help to restrict relevant content and i can see all my participated posts view my profile view too. 

Triber Moderator

"A Moderator Link has been added in the Discover menu 

Moderators can now access the “Moderator” page via the Discover menu in the header."

has this feature been discarded ?  - can't find a moderator section under "Discover" menu?

moderator not available under discover.PNG

Community Manager

Hi @TC-Mike 

Can you please do hard refresh?

Thanks

Triber Moderator

thx kevin, it is available now: 

moderator.PNG