We're pleased to announce the release of our latest M32 firmware, V 2.16.
M32 Firmware Update Version 2.16
The M32 Firmware Update V 2.16 features performance enhancements to the MIDAS M32 operating system. The Version 2.16 firmware improves the main display UI refresh and fixes some small glitches.
MIDAS is constantly adding new features and making enhancements to this extremely stable operating system, so that you always experience the best possible performance from your M32. Visit midasconsoles.com and check for updates regularly.
Note: It is recommended that you backup all data (export Show and Libraries to USB) before updating, as a firmware upgrade may erase data currently stored on your M32. Please be aware that firmware 2.16 should be used with M32-Edit 2.5 on PC / Mac / Linux computers in wired networks, and with M32-Mix 2.2 or higher on Apple iPads (min. iOS 7) for wireless networking.
- GUI drawing routines significantly accelerated
- Fixed DIN midi remote control problem
- Channel group assignments synced when fader link option is reselected
- EQ gain center led only lights up when gain is exactly 0 dB
- Indication of hard mute state, shown on meter pages with a dark red fader knob
- EQ band reset bug fixed
- Ducker attack and release times fixed (were swapped since 2.10)
- Routing page tab “p16 out ” renamed to “ultranet ”