Highlighted
Triber

Tannoy Gold 5 - This is the best budget monitor speakers. User Review

This is the best budget monitor speakers.

It was my first monitor speaker, and I am very satisfied !!

Thank you to Youtube channel TourbillonCafe for the Tannoy Gold 5 Dual Concentric studio monitor video and user feedback.

*This is a Japanese video - please use auto-translate*

There really is no substitute for Tannoy. Trusted by music creatives around the world, installed in the world's best venues and locations, perfect for listening at home.

Tannoy - The Voice Of The Artist

To find out more about Tannoy please visit: www.tannoy.com

www.instagram.com/antoine1973/

#tannoy #tannoygold #hifi #proaudio #music #audiophile #audio #studiomonitors #loudspeakers #dj #hometheater #masteringengineer #musicproducer #soundengineer #recordingstudio #speakers #musicstudio 

Paul O'Farrell-Stevens | Triber, Music Tribe If you found my post helpful, go ahead and give kudos or mark it as a solution! Community Guidelines | FAQs
Paulo1 Triber 2020-01-15

2020-01-15

Tannoy Gold 5 - This is the best budget monitor speakers. User Review

This is the best budget monitor speakers.

It was my first monitor speaker, and I am very satisfied !!

Thank you to Youtube channel TourbillonCafe for the Tannoy Gold 5 Dual Concentric studio monitor video and user feedback.

*This is a Japanese video - please use auto-translate*

There really is no substitute for Tannoy. Trusted by music creatives around the world, installed in the world's best venues and locations, perfect for listening at home.

Tannoy - The Voice Of The Artist

To find out more about Tannoy please visit: www.tannoy.com

www.instagram.com/antoine1973/

#tannoy #tannoygold #hifi #proaudio #music #audiophile #audio #studiomonitors #loudspeakers #dj #hometheater #masteringengineer #musicproducer #soundengineer #recordingstudio #speakers #musicstudio 

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies