XD 80 USB Drum specific forum and a question

Contributor - Level 1
Hi
I am wondering if/when there will be a forum for Behringer drums? I would like to gain knowledge for others using the Behringer sets and the HDS240USB sound module.

QUESTION:
Is there a list of the what the 15 drum sets are and the 175 instruments? Would help in a search for a different sound.
3 Comments
Contributor - Level 2
Dear Den,

It's unlikely that our eDrum kits will receive their own subforum, but you may find some of the info you're looking for in this document: http://www.behringer.com/assets/XD80USB_QSG_WW.pdf

If you're not able to find what you need, please feel free to contact the CARE team at CARE@music-group.com or by phone at +1-702-800-8290 (US) or +44 1562 732290 (UK). Thank you!
Contributor - Level 1
Thanks for the reply. Perhaps a user's group on Google etc. will pop up. The instruction sheet is helpful but does not go through what is in the memory channels.
Newcomer - Level 1

Okay, the above posts are really incredible and very helpful. However, I want to discuss some useful tips to fix AOL mail. Click the link aol account recovery and fix it with the help of some easy steps.