News

Paulo1 Triber yesterday

yesterday

Beautiful Tannoy Customer Systems From Around The world - pa...

Love this customer system, it looks the perfect place to lose yourself to music. There really is no substitute for Tannoy. Trusted by music creatives around the world, installed in the world's best venues and locations, ...
read more...

Paulo1 Triber Tuesday

Tuesday

Tannoy Factory Tour - Esoteric visit Coatbridge

Esoteric, Tannoys Japanese Hi-Fi distribution partner since 1976, recently visited our Coatbridge factory for a behind the scenes look at how Tannoy handcrafts our loudspeakers.There are some great pictures in the (Japan...
read more...

Paulo1 Triber 2020-01-20

2020-01-20

The Amazing Ginza Music Bar - with Tannoy Westminsters !

Listening bars are becoming increasingly popular in Japan and major cities around the world. The concept is simple, a cafe or bar, some high- end audio equipment and some carefully curated vinyl records. Well-known Music...
read more...

Paulo1 Triber 2020-01-18

2020-01-18

Tannoy Gold 5's - They Sound Amazing!

Finally arrived: new setup of my dreams, with two  @Tannoy 5 Gold, which sound amazing!!! Thank you to Portue on Twitter for the Tannoy Gold 5 Dual Concentric studio monitor video and user feedback Trusted by music ...
read more...

Paulo1 Triber 2020-01-18

2020-01-18

Tannoy Archive - Thriller and Bernie Grundman Mastering

We love these old Tannoy archives. Here is a personal letter from legendary mastering engineer Bernie Grundman #bgmastering.  BG mastering still uses Tannoys to this day in all their mastering studios. Imagine the c...
read more...

Paulo1 Triber 2020-01-17

2020-01-17

Two Biggest Selling Albums Ever - Made With Tannoys

Did you know The Eagles Their Greatest Hits (1971-1975) album was made using Tannoy loudspeakers?   Regarded by many as the 2nd most successful recording ever with over 41 million copies sold, Their Greatest Hits wa...
read more...

Paulo1 Triber 2020-01-17

2020-01-17

Gold Series Monitors - approved by legendary producer Mike D...

"These tannoy gold 8s are so much like my big boys from 1990 that I mix on. Same tannoy tone. True sound.” Legendary producer Mike Dean gives the new Tannoy Gold series monitors the gold seal of approval. Mike Dean is ar...
read more...

Paulo1 Triber 2020-01-16

2020-01-16

I love Them - Tannoy Gold 5 Studio user reports

I love it ! Above all, the sound resolution of the mid-high range is excellent. I got Gold5. I think It gives me an accurate reference environment. GOLD design is excellent. I have never seen a monitor speaker with such ...
read more...

Paulo1 Triber 2020-01-16

2020-01-16

Tannoy loudspeakers - A Beautiful Line-Up

Now that's what we call a beautiful line-up. Thanks to our good friends at Upscale Audio. There really is no substitute for Tannoy. Trusted by music creatives around the world, installed in the world's best venues and lo...
read more...

Paulo1 Triber 2020-01-16

2020-01-16

Sound On Sound Studio Feature

Great article by our friends at Sound On Sound on El Pie studios, a beautiful Argentinian studio with some rather nice sounding main monitors.Read the article here: https://sosm.ag/elpie There really is no substitute for...
read more...