Contributor - Level 2

Live music Tavern

I am the audio engineer in a tavern that has live entertainment 4 days a week. The system is fairly substantial and controlled by an X32. Sometimes I bring in My personal Midas Pro1 mixer. The X32 developed a couple bad faders and is about 5 yrs old. So there is no warranty issue here. I just need to buy a couple faders to replace the current problem ones and have another one or two onhand for future service. I would also like to buy faders for the Pro1 and possible a spare power supply too. But I gotta tell ya. I have been trying to go through the website support connections and am finding them very over burdened with useless minutia details. Is there a phone number that I can call? One with a human, and not just a voicemail box. The buying process should not be this difficult. Help! Please. I am very pleased withthe products. I love the mixers. I have had 3 X32's since they were first released and never had a single problem with anything. I also own quite a bit of Turbosound gear that I love because it sounds just as good as my super expensive RCF gear. Any help is welcomed and appreciated. And I love talking about my gear and anybody elses gear too. I have been mixing since the early '70's so I got a lot of stories and experiences. So I really hope that there is a simpler way to communicate to the Tribe and make the parts ordering simpler. Thanks
JeffreyBridges Contributor - Level 2 2019-08-04

2019-08-04

Live music Tavern

I am the audio engineer in a tavern that has live entertainment 4 days a week. The system is fairly substantial and controlled by an X32. Sometimes I bring in My personal Midas Pro1 mixer. The X32 developed a couple bad faders and is about 5 yrs old. So there is no warranty issue here. I just need to buy a couple faders to replace the current problem ones and have another one or two onhand for future service. I would also like to buy faders for the Pro1 and possible a spare power supply too. But I gotta tell ya. I have been trying to go through the website support connections and am finding them very over burdened with useless minutia details. Is there a phone number that I can call? One with a human, and not just a voicemail box. The buying process should not be this difficult. Help! Please. I am very pleased withthe products. I love the mixers. I have had 3 X32's since they were first released and never had a single problem with anything. I also own quite a bit of Turbosound gear that I love because it sounds just as good as my super expensive RCF gear. Any help is welcomed and appreciated. And I love talking about my gear and anybody elses gear too. I have been mixing since the early '70's so I got a lot of stories and experiences. So I really hope that there is a simpler way to communicate to the Tribe and make the parts ordering simpler. Thanks

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Super Contributor - Level 2

Re: Live music Tavern

If you get lucky, an employee will jump in here and interject a contact for you. Other than that following the email help guidelines is it, no phone line that I am aware of.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Live music Tavern

Earlier this afternoon, I got this response from Sweetwater....

Hey Jeff,

I am sorry, we are not going to be able to source these parts for you. We have had a tough time getting faders in the past and these requests don't pan out. 

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards

My luck improved anyway because a local retailer identified the parts and can get them in a reasonable amount of time.
Never heard a peep or a suggestion from the Tribe however.
Not very impressed by the company or Sweetwater. But kudos to the local store.