Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Aux Routing Question

Hi, a newbie here

I have a question for you all, I’m thinking of getting a Behringer X32 Compact. The mixer is getting its 11 mics via a Yamaha TIO 1608-D via a Dante card in the x32. I have 3 questions.

1) There should be no problems in the X32 getting audio from TIO 1608-D via Dante?

2) I am correct in saying that I can use the Dante software to turn on and off the phantom power on the TIO 1608-D as needed

3) Is it possible to have the master mix feed out onto the Aux buses, then independently ride the levels of the aux buses, then feed the aux buses out via the Dante to the TIO 1608-D outputs to 3 different amps. The desire result would be to allow the mixer to do a main mix then feed that mix to 3 different stereo amps and the mixer able to adjust the level out to each of the amps independently.

Any advice would great.

Mark

Mark13 Contributor - Level 3 2019-03-24

2019-03-24

Aux Routing Question

Hi, a newbie here

I have a question for you all, I’m thinking of getting a Behringer X32 Compact. The mixer is getting its 11 mics via a Yamaha TIO 1608-D via a Dante card in the x32. I have 3 questions.

1) There should be no problems in the X32 getting audio from TIO 1608-D via Dante?

2) I am correct in saying that I can use the Dante software to turn on and off the phantom power on the TIO 1608-D as needed

3) Is it possible to have the master mix feed out onto the Aux buses, then independently ride the levels of the aux buses, then feed the aux buses out via the Dante to the TIO 1608-D outputs to 3 different amps. The desire result would be to allow the mixer to do a main mix then feed that mix to 3 different stereo amps and the mixer able to adjust the level out to each of the amps independently.

Any advice would great.

Mark

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Trusted Contributor - Level 3

Re: Aux Routing Question

@Mark13 Re #3. Just to clarify (I'm a but unsure). Do you want three copies of the main (LR) going to the 3 amps and have independent control over the levels of each signal? If this is similar to what you desire, the matrix is the tool for you. Each matrix can have it's own level, EQ, Dynamic, and Delay. They can then be routed out wherever you need them.

Trusted Contributor - Level 3

@Mark13 Re #3. Just to clarify (I'm a but unsure). Do you want three copies of the main (LR) going to the 3 amps and have independent control over the levels of each signal? If this is similar to what you desire, the matrix is the tool for you. Each matrix can have it's own level, EQ, Dynamic, and Delay. They can then be routed out wherever you need them.

Contributor - Level 3

Hi Dave
Thank you for your reply, you pointed me in the right direction and I got it working in no time, its simply once you get directed in the right direction.

Thank you