Contributor - Level 1

B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000 windows 10 x64 driver

I have just updated my Windows 7 to Windows 10 and no driver available on the support page. I have googled for two days and cannot find any help. Kindly develop and updated driver for Windows 10 as we have all been forced to update to windows 10 for free.

DJ Controller B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000
USB Audio/MIDI Driver
WINDOWS 10 x64
Virtual DJ 7
Tags (1)
RaymondKimathi Contributor - Level 1 2015-08-09

2015-08-09

B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000 windows 10 x64 driver

I have just updated my Windows 7 to Windows 10 and no driver available on the support page. I have googled for two days and cannot find any help. Kindly develop and updated driver for Windows 10 as we have all been forced to update to windows 10 for free.

DJ Controller B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000
USB Audio/MIDI Driver
WINDOWS 10 x64
Virtual DJ 7

• 0 Kudos
  • 9 Replies
Triber Moderator

Re: B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000 windows 10 x64 driver

Hi Raymond, welcome to the forum!

I'm pretty sure no one was forced to upgrade to windows 10. However the drivers for the BCD3000 can be found in this section of the forum and work in windows 10 as they are 32/64-bit compatible.
Michael Lapke
Contributor - Level 1

BCD3000 Driver: B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000 windows 10 x64 driver?

Hi Raymond (or anyone who might know)

Thanks for you input into this topic Raymond, however I am also stumped as to the best driver to use for my BCD3000 on Win10

I have googled alot.

I can't seem to find any 'behringer' website as such, however if you mean this page:
https://www.music-group.com/brand/c/Behringer/downloads?active=Downloads

... I see a BCF2000, and a BCR2000 but no BCD3000.

Any input as to a solution would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
James
Contributor - Level 2

I'm wondering the same thing! I recently downloaded the drivers on my previous PC (Vista) and the Windows 8 drivers worked but i had to upgrade my computer anyway.
I've read that the Windows 8 drivers work for Windows 10 (new PC) and now i can't find them anymore besides some shady websites i don't trust.
Seems it got deleted
It still is a good product for us people that want to mix some tunes as a third hobby!
I want to mix my own made tunes and music from my friends with it...
Don't scrap this hardware! Or give a link to the Windows 8 drivers please
Triber Moderator

Hi James and Kenny,

To download the latest driver for your BCD3000 just head over to this section of the forum.

Any future support/updates for the BCD3000 will be addressed "as needed" basis, however these drivers work correctly up through (and including) Windows 7 currently. You may be able to try doing a Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 install through a compatibility mode, but we don't have specific drivers for those OS in regards to the BCD3000.

Hope this helps!
Michael Lapke
Contributor - Level 1

Driver Install Win 10

Michael Lapke;80434 wrote:
Hi James and Kenny,

To download the latest driver for your BCD3000 just head over to this section of the forum.

Any future support/updates for the BCD3000 will be addressed "as needed" basis, however these drivers work correctly up through (and including) Windows 7.

Hope this helps!

Hello,
if have downloaded the drivers (1.3.4, 64bit) from your post, but at my win10 laptop they only say win 7 64 bit required. Also the compatibility mode doesn't work. It's a new laptop with standard win 10 and intel based from HP. Please can you help?
Triber Moderator

Meinhard Schmidt;82296 wrote:
Hello,
if have downloaded the drivers (1.3.4, 64bit) from your post, but at my win10 laptop they only say win 7 64 bit required. Also the compatibility mode doesn't work. It's a new laptop with standard win 10 and intel based from HP. Please can you help?

Hi Meinhard, welcome to the forums!

My apologies for the wording in my previous post, as I mistakenly stated these drivers will work all the way up through Windows 10. In fact, they are only compatible up through Windows 7 (64-bit). I've corrected my previous posts to reflect this. Currently our BCD3000 drivers don't offer support for Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 specifically.

However, some users have expressed having luck trying to run Windows 8.1 or 10 in Compatibility Mode to install these drivers, so I recommend giving that a shot to see if it works for you. Other than that there's nothing I can suggest unless RnD decides to release an updated driver for the BCD3000 Controller products. I'll reach out to them and see if this will be a possibility in the future.
Michael Lapke
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

And it's time to TRASH my BCD3000 ??

I have buyed a newest pc whit a preinstalled Windows 10 Anniversay Edition!

I have tryed to install the driver 1.3.4 and i have set the compatibility mode to Windows 7........ the setup.exe running correctly but no question how i can install and no request folder by setup.exe.
I obtain the question to connect and turn on the devices......... i do this and the WDM driver it's correctly installed and configured by Windows but when i click OK on Setup windows i obtain an error.. i have add a screenshot here:
http://imgur.com/a/r8zXi

Or i have add a attachments........

Sometighs can help me how i can use ?
Contributor - Level 1

Controlador B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000 windows 10 x64

Estimados amigos.

Veo que existen muchas interrogantes con respecto al funcionamiento del controlador Behringer BCD 3000 con Windows 10. Quiero decirles que soy un seguidor y usuario de los productos Behringer, pues son de excelente calidad y muy versátiles en cuanto al trabajo profesional. Aunque se nos hace muy difícil en Venezuela adquirir estos productos Behringer y no llegan todas las líneas tanto de audio profesional como las diferentes alternativas que ofrecen. Quiero decirles que poseo un Controlador Behringer BCD 3000 y actualmente está está guardado porque no funciona con el windows 10, sobre todo después de que la empresa a actualizado la versión inicial de lo que fue Windows 10. Muchos tuvimos que actualizar casi obligados. Lo cierto es que al principio el controlador funcionaba y en la actualidad eso dejó de suceder. Quisiera que los amigos fabricantes de Behringer entendieran que para algunos países de latinoamerica, como Venezuela para muchas personas del mundo de la música, se ha hecho imposible renovar sus equipos, sobre todos los controladores de dj como el BCD 3000. Behringer debería tomar en consideración todas estas inquietudes y realizar una actualización de los equipos, incluyendo este, por lo menos para países como el nuestro donde no tenemos poder adquisitivo para comprar nuevoc. Mucho sabríamos agradecerlo.
Atentamente
Jorge Linero
Fanático de los equipos Behringer.
Triber Moderator

Hi All,

Just wanted to drop a message in this topic thread and relay to everyone that I did in fact reach out to our innovation team in regard to BCD3000 controllers working beyond Windows 7. I hate to be the bearer of bad news for some of you, but they are saying there is nothing that can be done from our end to make this happen, it's simply just not possible.

That being said, this is now a legacy product and using this product will require Windows 7 or earlier operating system for our drivers to be applicable as there's no way for us to implement a fix or workaround in this regard.

We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause our customers, but we greatly appreciate your understanding in this matter. Thank you!

Hola a todos,

Sólo quería dejar un mensaje en este tema hilo y retransmitir a todo el mundo que de hecho llegar a nuestro equipo de innovación en relación con los controladores BCD3000 que trabajan más allá de Windows 7. Odio ser portador de malas noticias para algunos de ustedes, pero Están diciendo que no hay nada que se pueda hacer desde nuestro fin para que esto suceda, simplemente simplemente no es posible.

Dicho esto, esto es ahora un producto heredado y el uso de este producto requerirá Windows 7 o sistema operativo anterior para que nuestros controladores sean aplicables ya que no hay forma de implementar una solución o solución a este respecto.

Pedimos disculpas por cualquier inconveniente que esto pueda causar a nuestros clientes, pero apreciamos mucho su comprensión en este asunto. ¡Gracias!
Michael Lapke