Contributor - Level 1

BCD3000 Driver

Can someone please give me the driver for the BCD3000 controller? I've been all up and down google to search for the driver and I do not find anything. Please let me know and I will give you my email to send me the driver.
HannesSteyn Contributor - Level 1 2016-05-09

2016-05-09

BCD3000 Driver

Can someone please give me the driver for the BCD3000 controller? I've been all up and down google to search for the driver and I do not find anything. Please let me know and I will give you my email to send me the driver.

• 0 Kudos
  • 7 Replies
Triber Moderator

Re: BCD3000 Driver

Hi Hannes, welcome to the forum!

I've gone ahead and posted two different copies of the drivers for the BCD3000 DJ Controller here for you. One is for 32-bit OS (Windows XP, Vista) and one for 64-bit OS (Windows 7).

Hope this helps!

UPDATE: I made a mistake in this post, please scroll down and read post #8 for clarification.
Michael Lapke
Contributor - Level 1

Drivers works

Thank you Michael, I finally got my BCD3000 to work.

Next step: Setup and mapping.
Contributor - Level 2

http://www.music-group.com/brand/c/Behringer/downloads

Because it's not be READD in this section ??
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks

Great thanks Michael

This post just appeared after I posted a question about this on the other thread. Couldn't seem to find it earlier. Perhaps as I just became approved/registered. Anyway, looks like a solution - thank you
Contributor - Level 2

Michael Lapke;75815 wrote:
Hi Hannes, welcome to the forum!

I've gone ahead and posted two different copies of the drivers for the BCD3000 DJ Controller here for you. One is for 32-bit OS (Windows XP, Vista) and one for 64-bit OS (Windows 7).

Hope this helps!

Thanks!
This is what i was searching for
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000 windows 10 x64 driver

Hi. I have just buy a B-Control DEEJAY BCD3000 but i can´t find a driver for it, for windows 10. What can i do? Can someone help me please?
Triber Moderator

Jorge Barron;128820 wrote:
Hi. I have just buy a B-Control DEEJAY BCD3000 but i can´t find a driver for it, for windows 10. What can i do? Can someone help me please?

Hi Jorge, welcome to the forum!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but unfortunately the BCD3000 controllers aren't compatible with Windows 10 (32 or 64 bit), only up to an including Windows 7 is supported for this product. There is no driver update that will ever bring the BCD3000 to work exclusively under Windows 10.

Some users have said they had luck installing the latest drivers currently available (which I posted in this topic thread) on Windows 10 by using the Windows 7 compatibility mode, but others have said that doesn't work. Maybe try giving that a shot and see if that works for you. If not then, you will be limited to using it with another computer running an older Windows operating system.

Outside of that there isn't anything else we can do.
Michael Lapke