Contributor - Level 1

Behringer Mixer

Can’t figure out how to hook it to my speakers.

jbix909 Contributor - Level 1 2019-08-19

2019-08-19

Behringer Mixer

Can’t figure out how to hook it to my speakers.

• 0 Kudos
  • 6 Replies
Valued Contributor - Level 2

Re: Behringer Mixer

Hi John ( @jbix909 ), 

Welcome to the community.  It would help us to know the model of the mixer????

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Contributor - Level 3

And also, just to make sure we get it right, what speakers?

Contributor - Level 1

Rx1202fx

the speakers r powered with mic in (3 prong male like a mic cord) input, and a 1/4" jack input.  

I hooked mic cords out of the mixer to speaker and it works.  I was wondering tho how to come out of the mixer with 1/4 inch cord.  Nothing says main out.  

Contributor - Level 3

Confused about exactly what you are asking. The 1202 only has TRS jack Main outputs doesn't it. So you would just need a pair of TRS (stereo) jack to jack leads to connect the Main L/R out of your 1202 mixer into the jack inputs of your speakers.

The three prong mic lead connectors are called XLR plugs and sockets.

Super Contributor - Level 2

@jbix909 wrote:

Rx1202fx

the speakers r powered with mic in (3 prong male like a mic cord) input, and a 1/4" jack input.  

I hooked mic cords out of the mixer to speaker and it works.  I was wondering tho how to come out of the mixer with 1/4 inch cord.  Nothing says main out.  

@jbix909 

The 1/4" TRS Ouputs are labelled CTRL OUT on the back panel. Use the front panel PHONES/CONTROL ROOM knob to adjust the output level. To hear the main mix, make sure that the CD/TAPE TO CTRL and FX SOLO buttons are not pressed.

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Sorry, I was confusing the RX 1202 with the more usual Xenyx 1202. 

However there is no reason why you couldn't use XLR female to TRS jack leads to connect between the 1202 and the speakers.