Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Behringer XR18

Hi peeps

I just bought a Shure PS300 and want to hook it up to my XR18. I would like to have two outputs. One for Instruments and one for vocals. I know how to set up a bus output to send any one of my inputs. My problem is I want the bus to send the same output as the main speakers. Right now its just dry. no effects. Sorry for my poor use of terminology. I,m sure this can be done, just not an expert yet. Any help would be much appreciated : )

Dcsc1934 Contributor - Level 2 2020-03-07

2020-03-07

Behringer XR18

Hi peeps

I just bought a Shure PS300 and want to hook it up to my XR18. I would like to have two outputs. One for Instruments and one for vocals. I know how to set up a bus output to send any one of my inputs. My problem is I want the bus to send the same output as the main speakers. Right now its just dry. no effects. Sorry for my poor use of terminology. I,m sure this can be done, just not an expert yet. Any help would be much appreciated : )

• 0 Kudos
  • 4 Replies
Highlighted
Superhero - Level 3

Re: Behringer XR18

@Dcsc1934 

Hi Daniel, welcome to the community.

You can add channels and FX Returns to your monitor mix using X-Air Edit by selecting the bus and raising the required faders. 

If you need help with this, attach your scene (.scn file) to your post - see Choose File button below.

Highlighted
Rock Star - Level 1

@Dcsc1934 

If I understand your problem correctly, You want the main output (LR) to also be on a pair of AUX out jacks.

To do this go to the In/Out : Aux Out tab. Select the Main L & R boxes for the Aux Out pair.Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 3.55.24 PM.png

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks RoxBeckett

I,ll Try that  : )

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks Dave

Yes with one exception, I wanted to separate vocals from Instruments. Example Bus 6 vocal Bus 5 Instruments and both bus 5 and 6 deliver the same sound as the main speakers so we can listen to how we sound through my new Shure in ear moniters