Contributor - Level 3

Channel presets for X32 compatible with XR18?

Are the saved presets cross compatible? I'm hoping to get some presets from a X32 to use with the same musicians in my XR18.

Also, if anyone can guide me to some presets on this forum, that'd be great!

EllisLampman Contributor - Level 3 2019-08-09

2019-08-09

Channel presets for X32 compatible with XR18?

Are the saved presets cross compatible? I'm hoping to get some presets from a X32 to use with the same musicians in my XR18.

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Channel presets for X32 compatible with XR18?

@EllisLampman wrote:

The channel and effects presets are cross compatible. The routing presets are not (for obvious reasons).

They are attached to a number of my posts. But it is far easier to re-attach than hunt for them in this "new fangled" forum. See attached.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Volunteer Moderator

@EllisLampman wrote:

The channel and effects presets are cross compatible. The routing presets are not (for obvious reasons).

They are attached to a number of my posts. But it is far easier to re-attach than hunt for them in this "new fangled" forum. See attached.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 3

Thank you for the quick reply! And the link!!