Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Connect iQ speakers to X32 through Powerline?

I read that Turbosound iQ series speakers can be connected to Behringer X32 mixer through Ultranet digital audio network.

I am wondering if I could connect them through a powerline homeplug. That means using a RJ45 Cat5 cable to connect from Behringer X32 Ultranet port to the first powerline homeplug; and then connect the second powerline homeplug to a Turbosound iQ speaker Ultranet port using another RJ45 Cat5 cable.

Is it going to work? Looking forwarding to all of your advice, thank you. Smiley Wink
ErickKuen Contributor - Level 1 2016-02-28

2016-02-28

Connect iQ speakers to X32 through Powerline?

I read that Turbosound iQ series speakers can be connected to Behringer X32 mixer through Ultranet digital audio network.

I am wondering if I could connect them through a powerline homeplug. That means using a RJ45 Cat5 cable to connect from Behringer X32 Ultranet port to the first powerline homeplug; and then connect the second powerline homeplug to a Turbosound iQ speaker Ultranet port using another RJ45 Cat5 cable.

Is it going to work? Looking forwarding to all of your advice, thank you. Smiley Wink

Volunteer Moderator

Re: Connect iQ speakers to X32 through Powerline?

Powerline require the use of ethernet. The ultranet protocol is not based upon ethernet and would therefor not work.
Robert Lofgren | Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos and/or mark it as a solution!