Contributor - Level 2

Fix for Firmware Update Problem

Greetings,
I notice that after trying to update our X32 Firmware (from 1.5 to 2.XX) that our stored channel, eq, etc. data is not saved. Is there an app or workaround that will help?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Rich
RichBiFulco Contributor - Level 2 2014-10-04

2014-10-04

Fix for Firmware Update Problem

Greetings,
I notice that after trying to update our X32 Firmware (from 1.5 to 2.XX) that our stored channel, eq, etc. data is not saved. Is there an app or workaround that will help?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Rich

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Fix for Firmware Update Problem

Hi Rich,

Welcome to the forum. The only way to get those channel, EQ, etc. back is to go back to 1.15, (they will still be there), store them, then update once again to 2.x. That is if those presets are ones you have made. If you want the ones that came with the X32, I have copies of those that I could send you.

Paul
Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Fix for Firmware Update Problem

Once again Paul... a big THANK YOU for your help. I actually thought I had tried that (storing them in order to restore after the update) but probably did something wrong.
I really appreciate the power and flexibility of the X32. Its perfect for our traveling ministry, but sometimes a stretch for an old analog guy like me to wrap my head around. I'll visit the manual once again Thanks again!