Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Lab Gruppen IDP2400 & IntelliDrive

Hi,

I have 3 Lab Gruppen IDP2400 that I have hooked up to the technical network at work, I have lauched intelliDrive on the control computer and the amps show up but then never stay connected properly they always go between online and offline. Am I doing something wrong or is it an issue regarding the connection?

Thanks

Tags (2)
Frenchy Contributor - Level 2 2020-03-09

2020-03-09

Lab Gruppen IDP2400 & IntelliDrive

Hi,

I have 3 Lab Gruppen IDP2400 that I have hooked up to the technical network at work, I have lauched intelliDrive on the control computer and the amps show up but then never stay connected properly they always go between online and offline. Am I doing something wrong or is it an issue regarding the connection?

Thanks

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Highlighted
Solution Leader

Re: Lab Gruppen IDP2400 & IntelliDrive

Hi @Frenchy 

If it is all three amplifiers losing connection, that makes me think that it is your connection. Are you connecting through a hard wired network switch directly or a wireless network?

Best, Evan Hooton Distribution Development Market Champion MUSIC Tribe
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

Re: Lab Gruppen IDP2400 & IntelliDrive

Hi @EvanHooton 

Yes it is all three amps that drop connection and go back online every couple of seconds, it is the only thing that does it on the network. it is hard wired through a network switch in the control room with a hub on the other end where the amps are located DSL. I have also tried withtout the hub and having 3 ethernet lines go directly into the main switch without the hub and it's the same issue.

Many thanks.