Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

M32 with 32 physical channels

First post so be kind please. I looked through the forums but couldn't find an answer so I decided to post. I a, coming from the analog world so I know there are adjustments I will need to make. I am wondering if there is or plans for an m32 with 32 phyical faders so I dont have to be flipping back and forth between pages. I understand the benefit of the smaller footprint but being a musician/soundman I also appreciate the speedand simplicity of the "see fader / change fader" mentality. Also i can look down and see every channel and not have to think "where did I put the lead guitar is that on layer 1 or 2, wait what layer am I on?"

jujitsu1 Contributor - Level 1 2020-02-06

2020-02-06

M32 with 32 physical channels

First post so be kind please. I looked through the forums but couldn't find an answer so I decided to post. I a, coming from the analog world so I know there are adjustments I will need to make. I am wondering if there is or plans for an m32 with 32 phyical faders so I dont have to be flipping back and forth between pages. I understand the benefit of the smaller footprint but being a musician/soundman I also appreciate the speedand simplicity of the "see fader / change fader" mentality. Also i can look down and see every channel and not have to think "where did I put the lead guitar is that on layer 1 or 2, wait what layer am I on?"

Rock Star - Level 1

Re: M32 with 32 physical channels

@jujitsu1 I rather doubt that will happen as they more than likely are heading for newer models of mixers. 2 things, one is you get used to the layers and get better at moving around it. Two is (this may depend on models) you can hold down one layer button and select a second and the 2 layers will "spill" over the full fader layers left and right.