Contributor - Level 1

MPA200BT Live Control features

Hi everyone

I am planning to buy Behringer MPA200BT in next 2 weeks, as soon as it arrives on dealer's stock. While reading reviews I found some potential problems, so please clarify few details:

1. Does Live Control application work on Android version 8 and above?
  2. Does Live Control application allows user to permanently save settings (each channel and master output, equalizer etc) so that they remain same after turning speaker off and on again?

Thanks, regards

Ivica

iglavocic Contributor - Level 1 2019-05-06

2019-05-06

MPA200BT Live Control features

Hi everyone

I am planning to buy Behringer MPA200BT in next 2 weeks, as soon as it arrives on dealer's stock. While reading reviews I found some potential problems, so please clarify few details:

1. Does Live Control application work on Android version 8 and above?
  2. Does Live Control application allows user to permanently save settings (each channel and master output, equalizer etc) so that they remain same after turning speaker off and on again?

Thanks, regards

Ivica

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Re: MPA200BT Live Control features

It is sad that community or technical support has no answers to all of my questions, so I will answer some of them myself after many hours of testing.

Application will work with Android OS from version 6.0 and higher if you turn ON GPS (Location services) on smartphone!

Otherwise it will stuck on Scanning and never start.

It is hard to believe how programmers messed up something that renders application unusable. I hope they will correct it in future versions.

With regards

Ivica

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Re: MPA200BT Live Control features

It is sad that community or technical support has no answers to all of my questions, so I will answer some of them myself after many hours of testing.

Application will work with Android OS from version 6.0 and higher if you turn ON GPS (Location services) on smartphone!

Otherwise it will stuck on Scanning and never start.

It is hard to believe how programmers messed up something that renders application unusable. I hope they will correct it in future versions.

With regards

Ivica

View solution in original post