Contributor - Level 1

Midi changes to start Backing Track on VL3X

Hi, I’m using set list maker on an iPad, changing presets via midi and it’s working well. I would however love to be able to sync start and stop between the iPad and the voicelive so I can auto scroll lyrics. Everything else appears to have good midi messaging including effect automation but nothing for this? I’m happy to start the backing track from the iPad or from the voicelive as long as they sync up. I’m sure I’m not alone in thinking this would be an invaluable feature for thousands of performers out there. Am I missing something? Cheers, P.

Device1234 Contributor - Level 1 3 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

Midi changes to start Backing Track on VL3X

Hi, I’m using set list maker on an iPad, changing presets via midi and it’s working well. I would however love to be able to sync start and stop between the iPad and the voicelive so I can auto scroll lyrics. Everything else appears to have good midi messaging including effect automation but nothing for this? I’m happy to start the backing track from the iPad or from the voicelive as long as they sync up. I’m sure I’m not alone in thinking this would be an invaluable feature for thousands of performers out there. Am I missing something? Cheers, P.

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Contributor - Level 1

Re: Midi changes to start Backing Track on VL3X

The backing track is on the voicelive btw not in set list maker.

Highlighted
Triber Moderator

Re: Midi changes to start Backing Track on VL3X

Hey @Device1234

Unfortunately you're correct that this isn't an implemented feature yet.  You are not however alone in thinking this would be a great addition - it's already in our database of feature requests and could make it into a future update.  But for now I'm just confirming that you aren't overlooking anything, it just isn't in VL3X yet.  Apologies, and cheers for now!

Spencer Larsen - Testing Engineer @ TC Helicon, MUSIC Tribe. Our Support Team is always available for more urgent assistance.