Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Mixer for Live Stereo Track and Click (Separated)

Hello. This is my first post in this forum.

I've been using Behringer mixers for the last 3 years for a bunch of applications (Recording, mixing, etc.).

I've been playing with my drummer and a backing MONO track doing an easy and simple setup, connecting the ipod to a mixer and separating the click from the track with hard panning.

Now, I need to be able to play a stereo track along with a mono track at the same time but in separate channels, the tracks would be the follows:

- Left Track
- Right Track
- Click

This is basic setup for live performance where I need the drummer to hear and mix the click along with an STEREO track.

I just checked that the Behringer UFX1204 could easily do this task connecting a computer via Firewire and assigning up to 4 mono tracks in the mixer.

You guys think this is the easiest and "cleanest" way to accomplish this? I just want to make sure that I'm not missing any other option before putting my money on this mixer (which I will barely use for recording, I just need the Firewire feature).

Any help would be appreciate !

Thanks in advance Smiley Very Happy
CarlosRobles Contributor - Level 1 02-15-2016

02-15-2016

Mixer for Live Stereo Track and Click (Separated)

Hello. This is my first post in this forum.

I've been using Behringer mixers for the last 3 years for a bunch of applications (Recording, mixing, etc.).

I've been playing with my drummer and a backing MONO track doing an easy and simple setup, connecting the ipod to a mixer and separating the click from the track with hard panning.

Now, I need to be able to play a stereo track along with a mono track at the same time but in separate channels, the tracks would be the follows:

- Left Track
- Right Track
- Click

This is basic setup for live performance where I need the drummer to hear and mix the click along with an STEREO track.

I just checked that the Behringer UFX1204 could easily do this task connecting a computer via Firewire and assigning up to 4 mono tracks in the mixer.

You guys think this is the easiest and "cleanest" way to accomplish this? I just want to make sure that I'm not missing any other option before putting my money on this mixer (which I will barely use for recording, I just need the Firewire feature).

Any help would be appreciate !

Thanks in advance Smiley Very Happy

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies