Contributor - Level 1

P1 static when turned on....loud static

All. 

When I turn on the P1.  I need to turn up and down the volume control on the P1 to clear up loud static/noise . 

I need to do this full up to full down several times to clearup the stiatic noise. it very loud. 

Yes its plugged into a board with the vloume out is low. 

I feel its a volume pot thats bad...  any ideas a replacement part number or where can I have this corrected.. 

Albeham

Tags (1)
Albeham Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-14

2020-01-14

P1 static when turned on....loud static

All. 

When I turn on the P1.  I need to turn up and down the volume control on the P1 to clear up loud static/noise . 

I need to do this full up to full down several times to clearup the stiatic noise. it very loud. 

Yes its plugged into a board with the vloume out is low. 

I feel its a volume pot thats bad...  any ideas a replacement part number or where can I have this corrected.. 

Albeham

Highlighted
Super Contributor - Level 2

Re: P1 static when turned on....loud static

@Albeham 

Hello Albert, welcome to the community.

That is not normal behavior for a P1. Does it do the same thing without any inputs connected?

If it is new, I would contact your supplier for a replacement. Otherwise I suggest that you raise a Care Service Request. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed the required fields in your profile. The Care ticket is currently the only way to request technical support, service and spare parts from any of the Music Tribe companies.