Contributor - Level 2

P16 channel not retaining volume

I set ch 16 on the p16 to a certain level. I power the device off and back on and the level is lost. Back to 0. I'm sure it's OE, - any help is appreciated

TroyKrueger Contributor - Level 2 2019-10-02

2019-10-02

P16 channel not retaining volume

I set ch 16 on the p16 to a certain level. I power the device off and back on and the level is lost. Back to 0. I'm sure it's OE, - any help is appreciated

• 0 Kudos
  • 4 Replies
Volunteer Moderator

Re: P16 channel not retaining volume

@TroyKrueger wrote:

How much time did you wait after you set the level before turning it off? If it is like the X32, it only saves current settings every 10 seconds or so. Have you tried saving all the settings to one of the storage areas, then recalling them?

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Contributor - Level 2

Hey Paul, thanx, yeah that would probably do it.... I'll be more patient and wait at least 10 seconds. - nice, thanx.

sidebar: I think we've chatted on this before, do the folks at musictribe know how bad this web interface is? Too many areas to look into, I almost forgot which area I posted to, and I did not get an email that notified me that i had recieved a response, I'll check my profile again.... - very confusing and not user friendly if you ask me,,,,, which you didn't... =), all the best, cheers

Contributor - Level 2

I now checked the more than obvious "email me when someone replies" checkbox that was staring me in the face..... 

Highlighted
Volunteer Moderator

@TroyKrueger wrote:

sidebar: I think we've chatted on this before, do the folks at musictribe know how bad this web interface is? Too many areas to look into, I almost forgot which area I posted to, and I did not get an email that notified me that i had recieved a response, I'll check my profile again.... - very confusing and not user friendly if you ask me,,,,, which you didn't... =), all the best, cheers

I hear you Troy. Doesn't seem much we can do to change how this "new fangled" forum interface looks or performs. I've resigned myself to try and help anyone I can - and simply close my eyes to this interface. If its any consolation, it definitely makes me appreciate what we use to have with the old forum.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!