Power supply issues with Midas XL2900 supply unit and XL200 console, Analog
Contributor - Level 1

Hi there! This would be a question for the analog people! I'm having power supply issues with my analog Midas XL200 ( circa 2000) . One of the XL2900 power supply units went into protect mode and the +18V and -18V lights on the second unit thats in protect didn't light up any more, the console also wouldn't pass audio and all the mutes lit up.

Does any one have experience with these power supplies? I understand the heritages used them as well. And Does any one have a schematic for these units?? XL2900.

Thank you so much for your help!

Joshjpalmer Contributor - Level 1 2019-08-02

2019-08-02

Hi there! This would be a question for the analog people! I'm having power supply issues with my analog Midas XL200 ( circa 2000) . One of the XL2900 power supply units went into protect mode and the +18V and -18V lights on the second unit thats in protect didn't light up any more, the console also wouldn't pass audio and all the mutes lit up.

Does any one have experience with these power supplies? I understand the heritages used them as well. And Does any one have a schematic for these units?? XL2900.

Thank you so much for your help!

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies