Send an XLR input signal to second IX12 speaker through Bluetooth Master-Slave link
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 1

Send an XLR input signal to second IX12 speaker through Bluetooth Master-Slave link

Hi everyone,

Just bought two IX12 speakers and they sound really amazing.

I'm looking at the possibility of sending the input signal of one IX12 connected through XLR to the other speaker using the Bluetooth Master-Slave link.

I was able to do this for the Bluetooth input where the speakers automatically get into stereo mode once they are connected in Master-Slave mode, but unfortunately am not able to send an XLR signal through the Master-Slave link.

If it's not currently supported - it certainly would be a really cool feature to have!

Thanks!
Janaka.
JanakaDissanaya Contributor - Level 1 12-06-2018

12-06-2018

Hi everyone,

Just bought two IX12 speakers and they sound really amazing.

I'm looking at the possibility of sending the input signal of one IX12 connected through XLR to the other speaker using the Bluetooth Master-Slave link.

I was able to do this for the Bluetooth input where the speakers automatically get into stereo mode once they are connected in Master-Slave mode, but unfortunately am not able to send an XLR signal through the Master-Slave link.

If it's not currently supported - it certainly would be a really cool feature to have!

Thanks!
Janaka.

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies