Contributor - Level 3

Sienna IQ18B-AN Factory Reset?

Does anyone know if there is a way to perform a (hard) factory reset on a Sienna IQ18B-AN subwoofer?

I installed the latest firmware for the sub, but after it installed and the sub did the automatic restart the display screen reads something like "Wrong model number!" and none of the buttons or control knob do anything (there is no menu).

MasterSchema Contributor - Level 3 2019-11-04

2019-11-04

Sienna IQ18B-AN Factory Reset?

Does anyone know if there is a way to perform a (hard) factory reset on a Sienna IQ18B-AN subwoofer?

I installed the latest firmware for the sub, but after it installed and the sub did the automatic restart the display screen reads something like "Wrong model number!" and none of the buttons or control knob do anything (there is no menu).

• 0 Kudos
  • 3 Replies
Valued Contributor - Level 2

Re: Sienna IQ18B-AN Factory Reset?

@MasterSchema I think there are 2 versions of the firmware...1.7 and 1.9. If you reinstall 1.7 (assuming you just tried 1.9) It should put it back where it was. It is worth a try for sure. Maybe reinstall 1.9 again after you get 1.7 up and running ok, as it is possible it didn't fully install the first time.

Contributor - Level 3

Hey again Gary!

Vesion 1.9 is what I installed.  When the sub restarted and was basically "bricked" I attempted to re-install v1.9 several times, but the install always fails.  I don't think I tried v1.7.  I will pull that down again and try the install on the sub.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor - Level 2

Did you run the installer as administrator? You may have to, not sure.