Contributor - Level 1

Turbosound Spare Parts

Running into dead ends with Turbosound and MusicTribe. Can anybody direct me in the right direction to get some spare parts? We have a TLX-43 Line Array system I need spare pins, pivot bars, pivot pins and retainers for. They have to have a supply of these parts as they are constantly being lost.

I emailed Musictribe support for parts, I got this as a reply,

"Spare Parts Inquiry (Case: 00997183)

Regarding your inquiry: Various needed..
Dear Tom,

Hello Tom, I am very sorry but we unfortunately do not carry these parts. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you again for contacting us and please let me know if I can be of further assistance or if you have any further question. Alternatively please visit our website for support and further information.

Kind regards

C------ S------
Your CARE Parts Champion
Web: www.musictribe.com

Your original email request:

Need spare Pins for Line Array speakers and Flybar,
Need several Pivot Pins with Retainers for adjustable Pivot Bars on rear of speakers.
Need several Pivot Bars.
Can you provide pricing so I can put together an order.
Thanks, Tom"

Thanks for any help anybody may provide, Tom

PDAStage Contributor - Level 1 2019-08-19

2019-08-19

Turbosound Spare Parts

Running into dead ends with Turbosound and MusicTribe. Can anybody direct me in the right direction to get some spare parts? We have a TLX-43 Line Array system I need spare pins, pivot bars, pivot pins and retainers for. They have to have a supply of these parts as they are constantly being lost.

I emailed Musictribe support for parts, I got this as a reply,

"Spare Parts Inquiry (Case: 00997183)

Regarding your inquiry: Various needed..
Dear Tom,

Hello Tom, I am very sorry but we unfortunately do not carry these parts. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you again for contacting us and please let me know if I can be of further assistance or if you have any further question. Alternatively please visit our website for support and further information.

Kind regards

C------ S------
Your CARE Parts Champion
Web: www.musictribe.com

Your original email request:

Need spare Pins for Line Array speakers and Flybar,
Need several Pivot Pins with Retainers for adjustable Pivot Bars on rear of speakers.
Need several Pivot Bars.
Can you provide pricing so I can put together an order.
Thanks, Tom"

Thanks for any help anybody may provide, Tom

Valued Contributor - Level 1

Re: Turbosound Spare Parts

Hi Tom ( @PDAStage ), 

Welcome to the community.  Have you tried calling Sweetwater, Full Compass, or B & H?  They are all authorized Turbosound distributors so they should have access to the TS parts catalog. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver