Super Contributor - Level 2

X Air Axis (by StrongSoft)

X Air Axis (3D Surround Sound Controller) for the X Air and M Air series of consoles is now available in the App Store...

X Air Axis is an iOS App for iPhone and iPad which allows surround-sound control using the Behringer X Air series of consoles. Control of up to 8 speakers (for xyz control) is permitted, with 3D control of eight channels of audio. Several 'mind-blowing' trajectories are incorporated into the App, allowing for stunning spatial effects in a true 3D sound space. Remaining non-3D channels can be routed to the 'normal' L-R sound system for more routine PA applications.Screen-Shot-2019-07-13-at-12.54.05.pngScreen-Shot-2019-07-13-at-12.54.10.pngScreen-Shot-2019-07-13-at-12.55.28.pngScreen-Shot-2019-07-13-at-12.59.35.png

Tags (1)
JohnMilner Super Contributor - Level 2 2019-07-15

2019-07-15

X Air Axis (by StrongSoft)

X Air Axis (3D Surround Sound Controller) for the X Air and M Air series of consoles is now available in the App Store...

X Air Axis is an iOS App for iPhone and iPad which allows surround-sound control using the Behringer X Air series of consoles. Control of up to 8 speakers (for xyz control) is permitted, with 3D control of eight channels of audio. Several 'mind-blowing' trajectories are incorporated into the App, allowing for stunning spatial effects in a true 3D sound space. Remaining non-3D channels can be routed to the 'normal' L-R sound system for more routine PA applications.Screen-Shot-2019-07-13-at-12.54.05.pngScreen-Shot-2019-07-13-at-12.54.10.pngScreen-Shot-2019-07-13-at-12.55.28.pngScreen-Shot-2019-07-13-at-12.59.35.png

• 0 Kudos
  • 12 Replies
Rising Star - Level 3

Re: X Air Axis (by StrongSoft)

Purchased Immediately.  

Hey John, 

Looks like another great tool.  You and I talked about this a while back but I didn't realized you were working on it again. I'll have access to  the perfomring arts center in early August so I'll put it throught its paces then. 

Great Work!

Ken

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver
Volunteer Moderator

Hey John @JohnMilner,

Thanks for your ongoing support in developing more specialized tools for our beloved consoles. Will there be a version forthcoming for the X32/M32 consoles as well? And will there ever be versions for the android world (for those of us Apple "challenged" users)?

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Rising Star - Level 3

I'm hoping for a PC and Mac version at some point as well. Smiley Happy

If you want "Loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw. --Ivan Beaver

Excellent!  Thanks Ken - please let me know how you get on...  Apologies in advance for the 'minimalist' help pages.

John M

Highlighted

Thanks Paul!  It's unlikely (but not impossible) that there will be an Android version.  I don't think I'll be able to find the time...

There may well be an M32/X32 version if there's enough interest.  In actual fact, the X32 and M32 are better suited to the task, as there are more available busses/outputs.

John M

Ken

There could well be a Mac and PC version, not sure when though...

John M

Contributor - Level 3

Well done John. Smiley Happy More of your hard work paying off. I would certainly be interest in PC version, even if not an Android one, since like Paul I am rather allergic to Apple.
Volunteer Moderator

@RichardYClark wrote:
I would certainly be interest in PC version

Me too John @JohnMilner 

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator. Did you find my post helpful? Give kudos or mark it as a solution!
Contributor - Level 3

@JohnMilner I have the x12.  Is there a way to do a four channel setup with that?  It's unclear if the main L/R can be setup to take discreet audio or it's only capable of playing the full L/R summed audio.