X32 Edit drop out..please email me as this forum does not work..
Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

First of all, I will need to post me email address so you can reply as every time I post on this (the most confusing forum ever) iwillnever see this post again as everything posted can never be found again.... andy.power@me.com

i use a surface pro 4 with X32-Edit, I use a 2.4gz modem (I can’t use a 5gz as it interfers with the 5gz wireless guitars). In some venues the surface does not see the modem connected to the X32 Rack even when it’s positioned next to the modem? Is it that I need a better modem? As I say it needs to be an2.4 ghz. 

Thanks, I look forward to any emails of help.

please don’t reply on this forum, as I will never be able to find this post ever again.

this is the worst and most confusing forum ever.

Mesa boogie MK1 & MKV combos, MKV head & 2x12 cab. Gibson 335 (vintage) fender strats (60, 85) GS, Xotic pedals. Gibson 175, Howard Roberts fusion, Les Paul.
andyp13 Contributor - Level 2 a month ago

a month ago

First of all, I will need to post me email address so you can reply as every time I post on this (the most confusing forum ever) iwillnever see this post again as everything posted can never be found again.... andy.power@me.com

i use a surface pro 4 with X32-Edit, I use a 2.4gz modem (I can’t use a 5gz as it interfers with the 5gz wireless guitars). In some venues the surface does not see the modem connected to the X32 Rack even when it’s positioned next to the modem? Is it that I need a better modem? As I say it needs to be an2.4 ghz. 

Thanks, I look forward to any emails of help.

please don’t reply on this forum, as I will never be able to find this post ever again.

this is the worst and most confusing forum ever.

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies