I m new to the X32 world, and I did not find my problem covered. If I overlooked something or did not realize that was the solution: Sorry!
I am using X32Edit, X32Rack and 3 SD8 (1 at aes50-a, 2 at aes50-b in daisy chain)
The setup is going to be used a) as IEM desk and b) as a splitter for FOH engineers.
So here s the deal:
1) I want ALL INS to come from the SD8s: No tampering on stage with the desk. There s drummers involved! We need 21INs, so that should work.I already seem to have managed that, but would like to see confirmation if I did it correctly, if you could spare the time.
2) I need 5 x 2IEM busses. Also, that seems to have worked already, as it works as with any desk with the send faders, afaik. I already get signals from the INs visible in the busses, and I also got busses 1-6 routed to the AUX outs and can actually hear the signals already via our Sennheiser G4s.
3) BUT: I need the leftover 2 x 2 IEM channels to come out of the OUTs at the SD8 at AES50-a (channel 5,6 / 7,8): The drummer and the bass player are supposed to connect their IEM devices from there. On the other hand, I need channels 1-4 of the SD8 at AES50-a to work as a splitter, i.e.: A1 feeds the output below it. (plugging the keys left channel in the first in -> FOH takes signal from the out below that).
4) Because that s not quite complicated enough: I need the inputs 5 and 6 on that SD8 (AES50-a) as inputs for a click track and a guide track: Those should not be routed to any outs at all, only be sent to the monitoring busses. (see picture!)
5) The 2 SD8s at AES50-b are going to be used as splitters (i e: what goes in in the IN jack, should be accessible at the out below it for the FOH).
(Using my best McCartney voice Pleeeeease, please help meee, help mee, help meheheeeee....
Solved! Go to Solution.