Contributor - Level 1

X32 and S16's won't sync

Stage boxes no longer sync to each other or to mixer. tried using known good cat5 cables...no success.  Brought s16s to known good x32 at guitar center, only one s16 will sync to board and they won't sync to each other. Went back and tried to sync to aes50B port on original board and only one will sync.  It apppears that the aes50a ports on one s16 and the mixer are now dead. I would like to sent s16's and mixer in for repair, but Behringer support through email seems to be non-existant.  (one week with no response).  Clock and s16 set up is correct. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

MJenkins Contributor - Level 1 2019-09-04

2019-09-04

X32 and S16's won't sync

Stage boxes no longer sync to each other or to mixer. tried using known good cat5 cables...no success.  Brought s16s to known good x32 at guitar center, only one s16 will sync to board and they won't sync to each other. Went back and tried to sync to aes50B port on original board and only one will sync.  It apppears that the aes50a ports on one s16 and the mixer are now dead. I would like to sent s16's and mixer in for repair, but Behringer support through email seems to be non-existant.  (one week with no response).  Clock and s16 set up is correct. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies
Volunteer Moderator

Re: X32 and S16's won't sync

Hi Mike @MJenkins 

I've passed this on to someone who might help.

Paul Vannatto, Volunteer Forum Administrator and Moderator
Highlighted
Triber Contributor

Re: X32 and S16's won't sync

Hi @MJenkins 

I found your email in our system and a member of our Care team will be reaching out to you shortly. 

Chase McKnight, Solutions Manager