Contributor - Level 2

XR18: setting headphones to AUX bus with Mixing station

Hi!

I'm trying to move over to Mixing station instead of the iOS XR18-app, and doing OK. But I can't understand how to assign the headphones output to an AUX-bus so I can use it for IEM. I have found a way to do this in the official app and I suppose I could do it on my PC, but it should be possible also with Mixing station I think? The output/input screens are not quite the same in the two apps, and also terminology differs a little. There seems to be much more options in Mixing station, which right now only confuses me. 

Thanks!

Sverker Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-03

2020-01-03

XR18: setting headphones to AUX bus with Mixing station

Hi!

I'm trying to move over to Mixing station instead of the iOS XR18-app, and doing OK. But I can't understand how to assign the headphones output to an AUX-bus so I can use it for IEM. I have found a way to do this in the official app and I suppose I could do it on my PC, but it should be possible also with Mixing station I think? The output/input screens are not quite the same in the two apps, and also terminology differs a little. There seems to be much more options in Mixing station, which right now only confuses me. 

Thanks!

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor - Level 2

Re: XR18: setting headphones to AUX bus with Mixing station

@Sverker 

Try this: Menu (...) -> Console -> MONITOR -> Source. The pulldown box allows the selection of buses or bus pairs as the monitor source.

View solution in original post

Super Contributor - Level 2

@Sverker 

Try this: Menu (...) -> Console -> MONITOR -> Source. The pulldown box allows the selection of buses or bus pairs as the monitor source.

View solution in original post

Contributor - Level 2

Thanks I will try it out tonight!