Contributor - Level 1

iq3000 - it seems long overdue!

I have been watching for quite a while to see if an IQ version of the ip3000 would come out, and am supprised that there is still nothing.

Noting the popularity if the X32, XAir (and M32) it seems like a SUPER obvious product!!!

...especially with the respective popularity of the ip3000 style products that are out there.

While the ip3000 hasn't been able to differentiate itself enough in the marketplace against competing products (IMHO) ...

Adding the Ultranet feature of the IQ series would certainly set an IQ3000 apart from everyone else, an dlikely be the default pairing selection for meny/most venues where I recommend (or already have installed) x32/Xair/m32's!!!

Some of the obvious pairings:

Xair18 with 1 or 2 ip3000's (and an iq10) for small venue or portable performers

x32 with 2-4 ip3000's (and iq's for stage monitors, and maybe iq18) for for small venues and/or  worship/church (I often have an issue with speaker placement vs visability).

It also seems like since both the IQ hardware and ip3000 is well developed, it should be a reletively inexpensive product to develop, manufacture, and release! (very little cost/risk to release!!!)

PS - Do customers get a few of a product if you use our ideas? ;P

Tags (2)
jcbeaumont Contributor - Level 1 a week ago

a week ago

iq3000 - it seems long overdue!

I have been watching for quite a while to see if an IQ version of the ip3000 would come out, and am supprised that there is still nothing.

Noting the popularity if the X32, XAir (and M32) it seems like a SUPER obvious product!!!

...especially with the respective popularity of the ip3000 style products that are out there.

While the ip3000 hasn't been able to differentiate itself enough in the marketplace against competing products (IMHO) ...

Adding the Ultranet feature of the IQ series would certainly set an IQ3000 apart from everyone else, an dlikely be the default pairing selection for meny/most venues where I recommend (or already have installed) x32/Xair/m32's!!!

Some of the obvious pairings:

Xair18 with 1 or 2 ip3000's (and an iq10) for small venue or portable performers

x32 with 2-4 ip3000's (and iq's for stage monitors, and maybe iq18) for for small venues and/or  worship/church (I often have an issue with speaker placement vs visability).

It also seems like since both the IQ hardware and ip3000 is well developed, it should be a reletively inexpensive product to develop, manufacture, and release! (very little cost/risk to release!!!)

PS - Do customers get a few of a product if you use our ideas? ;P

Triber Contributor

Re: iq3000 - it seems long overdue!

Hi jcbeaumont,

While I like your idea about an ULTRANET equiped iP3000, I have a potential product suggestion that may or may not work for your installs: the Klark Teknik DM8008. This device converts ULTRANET to analog outputs. The outputs are on phoenix euro blocks, but can easily be converted to XLR

Chase McKnight, Solutions Manager