Highlighted
Contributor - Level 2

voicelive play key setting

How is the key set in the voicelive play for the main vocalist? I'm not concerned about harmony vocals.

Going over and over the manual all I see is:

Global Key – Sets the key to be used with harmony generation and/or pitch correction. There are two settings: 1. OFF – Key can be set per individual preset, via direct key setting (C, D, F# etc.), Room Sense, or Auto. 2. ON – When a key is chosen within a preset, that key will remain when the preset is changed.

But where is the key saved in the preset? It's only on or off. I'm fuzzy on the explanation also of if on or ofof should be used if I intend to set the key in the preset.

The only place I can find is in the effects harmony page (page 4/7) but that implies the key for the harmony. Does that also affect my pitch correction singing lead?
DaveByers605901 Contributor - Level 2 2020-03-03

2020-03-03

voicelive play key setting

How is the key set in the voicelive play for the main vocalist? I'm not concerned about harmony vocals.

Going over and over the manual all I see is:

Global Key – Sets the key to be used with harmony generation and/or pitch correction. There are two settings: 1. OFF – Key can be set per individual preset, via direct key setting (C, D, F# etc.), Room Sense, or Auto. 2. ON – When a key is chosen within a preset, that key will remain when the preset is changed.

But where is the key saved in the preset? It's only on or off. I'm fuzzy on the explanation also of if on or ofof should be used if I intend to set the key in the preset.

The only place I can find is in the effects harmony page (page 4/7) but that implies the key for the harmony. Does that also affect my pitch correction singing lead?

• 0 Kudos
  • 0 Replies