Contributor - Level 3

PM 16 with M32C

Just a general question,,,,

My band just purchased an M32C with the DL32, and PM16’s for monitoring 

i split the vocal, and instruments into mix busses, and sent the busses to ultra net, but it seems like we aren’t getting the full signal (some busses seem absent on the pm16)   We do have something that kind of works, but there’s gotta be a better way 

will post a screen shot of the routing pages

staceyhainey Contributor - Level 3 2019-06-07

2019-06-07

PM 16 with M32C

i split the vocal, and instruments into mix busses, and sent the busses to ultra net, but it seems like we aren’t getting the full signal (some busses seem absent on the pm16)   We do have something that kind of works, but there’s gotta be a better way 

• 0 Kudos
  • 2 Replies

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor - Level 2

Re: PM 16 with M32C

@staceyhainey wrote:

@staceyhainey 

Where are you connecting the P16Ms - to the M32C or the DL32? If the DL32, you need to open Routing -> AES50 A/B and select AES50-A 33-40 = Ultranet 1-8 and  AES50-A 41-48 = Ultranet 9-16. This will send the 16 Ultranet outputs to the DL32 on AES50-A 33-48 which are routed to the P16 socket.  

View solution in original post

Contributor - Level 3

Super Contributor - Level 2

@staceyhainey wrote:

@staceyhainey 

Where are you connecting the P16Ms - to the M32C or the DL32? If the DL32, you need to open Routing -> AES50 A/B and select AES50-A 33-40 = Ultranet 1-8 and  AES50-A 41-48 = Ultranet 9-16. This will send the 16 Ultranet outputs to the DL32 on AES50-A 33-48 which are routed to the P16 socket.  

View solution in original post