Rack Mixers

PaulFHughes Contributor - Level 3 yesterday

yesterday

XR18 - Is there a Raspberry Pi Style Recorder Available Comm...

Hi, I'd like a one touch recorder for the XR18 that means not having another ipad on stage for our small band (currently we have two already - one for mixing and one for song sheets. A third and it's beginning to lo...
read more...

carloscotton Contributor - Level 1 Sunday

Sunday

XR18 freeze live midi problem using as audio interface logic...

Hello, my name is Carlo and this is my first post here.At the beginning of our live show the system did not responded properly (slow but was still running) and midi was responding improperly (I have a button that start t...
read more...

TRMCorp2 Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-18

2020-01-18

XR18 with Xtouch Compact

I know there have been a few conversations about controlling an XR18 with an Xtouch Compact controller and haven't really seen a lot of success, but I have a theoretical question as I know very little about Midi. I was l...
read more...

JeffToogood Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-15

2020-01-15

XR 18 power supply

HelloI'm trying to source a replacement power supply for my XR 18 digital mixer, full compass used to sell them, but I can't find anything else online.  Anyone know of a source?Thanks

uncle_owen Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-11

2020-01-11

X32 monitor front monitor port

My band uses backing tracks and needs the drummer to use headphones so that he can hear the click track. If he uses the front monitor port, do we have control of his mix in the monitor port or does he need to use one of ...
read more...

t-ario Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-08

2020-01-08

How is the input gain correctly set on the "XR18"?

There are many opinions and information on the subject.Is it necessary to set the channel fader to "Unity Gain" (0 dB) before setting the input gain?I think some information on the Internet applies to analog mixing conso...
read more...

Motto26 Contributor - Level 1 2020-01-07

2020-01-07

X-AIR Edit App v1.5 not working - UbuntuStudio 19.10

Please help. I'm currently using UbuntuStudio 19.10. I'm using X-AIR Edit v1.5  It was working previously but as of recently the app's buttons and settings are no longer working after launching. I downloaded the app...
read more...

IkeLive Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-06

2020-01-06

X32 Rack: No audio in headsets when calling in via phone

Hello, We have a X32 rack that we are using for podcasts and are having some slight troubles getting it dialed in. We are using a JK Audio Innkeeper 2/4 digital hybrid to take calls from viewers of the show. I have ...
read more...

mikedigital Contributor - Level 2 2020-01-05

2020-01-05

Direct Guitars not outputting to main

I have recently discovered that the guitars are not coming out of the speakers. This particularly strange becuase I'm getting a valid signal from both my bass and the guitar. We are going direct out from the heads into t...
read more...