Rack Mixers

vassaux Contributor - Level 1 Friday

Friday

X-Touch will not connect to X32 Rack

Hello!  I've tried following some of the instructions on here about connecting an X-Touch to an X32 Rack.  I'm using an ethernet crossove cable, have set both unit's IP Addresses to be in the same subnet (192.1...
read more...

MikeDavidson Contributor - Level 2 a week ago

a week ago

X32 Rack recording into Logic. Trouble on Channels 1&2

On my Macbook I have Showbuddy for a backing track system. I am using X32 for audio interface for Showbuddy (backing track) and it plays on Channels 1/2 on the mixer. Then we mix some live vocals and live stereo guitars ...
read more...

KC10 Contributor - Level 2 2 weeks ago

2 weeks ago

XR12

Just bought an XR12 to use for live mixing of my 2 keyboards.  I was told to get a 2 band modem and use the 5G band due to possible cell phone interference at gigs.  Also, note that my iPad to run it will not b...
read more...

ChrisVerm Contributor - Level 1 3 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

X32 edit how to remote the selected channel on the mixer.

I found how X32 edit can follow the selected channel on the mixer, but I want the inverse , i'd like to select a channel on my app X32 edit and my X32 rack follow it !! Is there's a way to do that ?Thx for all.C

supertwang Contributor - Level 1 a month ago

a month ago

Please make a new version of the X32 Core, OR the M32 mk2 WI...

Dear Behringer, I believe I speak for many when I ask you to please make more X32 core, single unit rack mixers.  The M32, while it may do something similar, does not have the front panel controls I need to at ...
read more...

alienbee Contributor - Level 2 05-17-2019

05-17-2019

X-Air App Crashing today - help?

Equipment: XR12 . EhternetWent into windows to start a recording session, opened up the  X-Air Edit app, went into start a new snapshot, loaded up one from our list used a while ago, to start up a fresh session. and...
read more...

RejeanDoyon Contributor - Level 2 04-02-2015

04-02-2015

X-32 USB or firewire with virtual instruments ?

Hello. I use a lot of virtual instruments in my computer (Kontakt 5, pianos, etc) I have test the X-32 rack with my USB connection. It's not very stable: rythm problem, some sounds don't play even with high buffer settin...
read more...